Saturday, June 16, 2007

Come Away With Me

Bought this grammy award winning album by Norah Jones a few days back. The title song is one I have enjoyed the most though Don't Know Why was the award winning record that year. Also bought Kailash Kher's Kailasa.
Meanwhile I have also updated my Mindscape. Updated my profile, changed the "More About Me" box, added two playlists.
It's Saturday today and though a long to-do list is throbbing in my head--adding a separate rhythm to Norah Jones's dulcet voice--I just don't want to get away from my comp. Its a pleasant, very unlike-June day today, and perhaps the best day to get over with the errands. But to sit here and go tap-tap on the keys seem to be the most important thing to do.

Ummmm ... I better get going.
  1. I have to return the DVD, which didn't play last night.
  2. Visit the bookshop and find out if the books I had placed an order for have come or not.
  3. Buy some M-seal to mend the cracks in door.
  4. Order lunch.

No comments: