Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Rememberance of Things Past: In Short

I wonder if I don't have anything to say anymore. It's been more than five months since I last posted anything. Indolence, indifference, apathy? Or have I lost confidence in my readers. Ok, the last one was plain vanity but there has to be a reason for not writing. They call it writer's block, but to claim that would be a sacrilege. I am no writer nor was meant to be. Anyway! Let's reminisce. Just snapshot of months gone by.
January--Goa, dogs in the pictures, dog basking in the sun.
February--a friend announces decision to emigrate.
March--Reunion of family in bits and pieces, Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Holi, huge tax deduction.
April--Banaras, Sarnath, The Art of Getting Left behind, Krishan Chander "Luck is a residue of design", Tagore, Kailash Kher's Ya Rabba.
May--New Jersey, New York, off centre, old friend, G. K. Chesterton, Raymond Carver, Akreit, Scent of a Woman, French Open, Yahoo Answers, House hunting,

1 comment:

Arun Aditya said...

welcome back.